FACE TO FACE PT & BEAUTY SERVICES
Your appointments and well-being are very important to me. I understand that sometimes, unexpected things can occur, making schedule adjustments. If you need to cancel your appointment, I respectfully request at least 24 hours notice.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 100% of the reserved services.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
- We require a payment to hold your appointment. Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
- In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.
MEMBERSHIPS DIRECT DEBIT
- Any termination of membership agreement requires 72 business hours written notice to cease direct debit.
- Client is liable for a minimum 12 week payment commitment meaning any termination within 72 business hours written notice will still be liable for 8 weeks of membership. Once 12 weeks has passed 2 weeks notice is required for cessation of membership.